01. Overall Look
These presets offer a modern editorial look, concentrating on clean skin tones. Here is a quick breakdown of the individual presets:
- PC-01 : The main preset, accurate skin tones are the key objective.
- PC-02 : Similar to PC-01, but with more contrast and slightly more warmth.
- PC-03 : This preset is best in bright situations, like afternoon sun. It helps retain highlights without crushing them significantly.
- PC-04 : The go-to black and white, punchy contrast and midtone brightness.
- PC-05 : Black and white with less contrast, great for taming high contrast situations.
- PC-06 : Low light version of the color preset, great for boosting underexposed images or images shot after sunset.